We may be in-network with your insurance provider. We also work with Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). If your employer has one you can request us as a provider.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be reimbursed in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? Do those benefits include couple or family therapy?
- Can I be reimbursed for out-of-pocket and out-of-network expenses?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Please ask us about using your insurance benefits for therapy and see our FAQ page for more information.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards (including health savings and flexible spending accounts) as forms of payment.
If paying for therapy is a concern, most of our therapists work with Open Path Collective to help connect those with financial concerns mental health resources. Click here to find out more.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure to cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!